1. DJ Mike Robson hereby agrees to provide a DJ Service for the Purchaser at the above-mentioned location and date.
2. The DJ Service shall consist of providing musical entertainment by means of a recorded music format, and agrees to render my professional services and all times to have complete control of my program.
3. Minimum deposit to bind terms of this agreement is 50% of package price. All cheques to be made payable to Mike Robson, final balance to be paid a minimum of 30 days before event.
4. DJ shall arrive at the event one hour before starting time to setup and conduct sound and lighting check.
5. The below signed party agrees to allow the DJ to use pictures and / or video images taken at the above mentioned event for promotional uses (does not apply to children's parties)
6. Client to ensure safe and adequate power and setup space is available at the venue – minimum requirements 2 double sockets within 5 m of setup location, a minimum setup space of 4m x 2m.
7. Where the venue does not have its own parking facilities, DJ reserves the right to pass on any additional parking fees for refund by the client.
8. The agreement of the DJ to perform is subject to proven detention by accidents, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, or any other legitimate conditions beyond their control. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by the DJ to find replacement entertainment at the agreed upon fees. Should the DJ be unable to procure a replacement, Purchaser shall receive a full refund. Purchaser agrees that in all circumstances, the DJ liability shall be exclusively limited to an amount equal to the performance fee and that the DJ shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages arising from any breach of contract. All deposits are non-refundable.
9. Any cancellations or notifications of changes to be made at least 30 days prior to the event. If you fail to cancel your booking before this date you will be charged the full booking fee.
10. It is hereby further agreed that the Purchaser shall be held liable for any injury or damages to the DJ, or property of the DJ, while on the premises of said engagement, if damage is caused by the purchaser or guests, members of his organisation, engagement invitees, employees, or any other party in attendance, whether invited or not.
*Please Note: Please print and fill out my contract prior to event Here.